Air Conditioning Systems
When you've made the decision to replace your air conditioning or heat pump cooling system whether to significantly reduce your energy bills or to stop putting more good money into a system well past its useful life, then we're here to help.
We realize that the decision to replace is a big one, so we want you to know what to consider and expect.
The best place to start is with our Installed-Right℠ Home Survey to help you quickly identify your requirements for:
- Home use such as special air conditioning conditions due to a home office, an exercise room, parties or if there exists unnecessary cooling of closed-off rooms or during unoccupied periods.
- Comfort requirements such as stale air problems, specific rooms that are too hot or too cold, system noise levels, or air that is too humid (muggy) or too dry (e.g. static electricity, dry throat or skin).
- Health/safety requirements such as indoor air quality, respiratory conditions, humidity control, or child safety concerns around your system.
- Property requirements such as if you are planning home renovations or adding on to your home
- Financial requirements such as the importance of saving money on energy consumption and operating cost, working with a contractor that can protect a homeowner from risk and liability, or your wish to explore financing options.
To schedule a free, no obligation appointment with one of our installation advisors to learn more about our entire line-up of cooling systems and system enhancements click here.
Best Heating & Air, Inc. is proud to be a distributor of Test and Brand 2 air conditioning systems.
For more information about these products, please click a link below: